Transparent Sexy Pink Heart Fancy babe: Not so dead !

26 septembrie 2013

Not so dead !

Hei there beauties <3 ! So the event " Fantasy Gatcha Carnival" it's near , and I'm soo excited ! Lol!
All designers made soo cute suffs , you will love them! ^-^. I made lot of posts about this event,I was warrior,hipser,biker, elf !  but in this one I'm a dead queen :3 . I think so XD ! Enjoy my look :) - All you see here are items from gatcha, ( except hair) !!! -





- Hair   = [LeLutka]-KEIKO hair - AlmostGoth

- Skin    =  *TSM* Forest Witch Skin - Basic 10 - Ash

- Eyes   = *TSM* Mummy Rot Eyes - Uncommon - Waterlog

- Parasol   =  *{Junbug}* The Queen's Parasol (ULTRA RARE)

- Dress   = *{Junbug}* The Queen Gown in Night  (RARE)

- Collar  = *OAL* Elizabeth Collar ~ Black

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu